Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Age Limit For Spas Help I'm 13 And Want To Take My Mum Out Somewhere For Mothers Day, But Where Do I Go?

Help I'm 13 and want to take my mum out somewhere for mothers day, but where do i go? - age limit for spas

I just take a spa here, but usually there is an age limit, and I wanted to go with my minimum bid (quality), but there is usually an age limit is too expensive, and I'm not sure who is pleased, it does not trust the shape of your body. I need somwhere special, somewhere I can go with him, it's somwhere expensve (IVE only had a budget of £ 100), knowing somewhere in this part of Devon and Dorset (prefebly South Devon) and some of what I appreciate . Ideas?

1 comment:

nurse ratchet said...

Get a manicure / pedicure set. One day, it's always nice to be pampered.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Pony opener spa | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates