Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pid Runescape Why Does Runescape Crash?

Why does runescape crash? - pid runescape

ok I play runescape for 5 years and have never done before

when I play runescape stops (log i), but the picture is always there like a shot of your screen, but I'm not high load the high-speed Internet and Java crashes every time I get a hs_err_pid (one number). a notebook in his office and told me that many figures and Java runtime error envirement decta one, it is not for 2 weeks and older and starts to bother me as one as one has to solve this problem, the matter


Java, I've downloaded, even happened once to restore ionly Andi comp has 1 open free to register on the Internet and the connection in java, and that everything is working well


(as I said before, if I play runescape and simply stopped moving, I am separated, but the picture is available)

More questions

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Pony opener spa | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates