Sunday, January 24, 2010

Windows Movie Maker Hvor Er Billede Sort Why Does The Windows Movie Maker Shuts Down Every Time I Try Saving A Project?

Why does the windows movie maker shuts down every time i try saving a project? - windows movie maker hvor er billede sort

There is something strange in the manufacturer of windows in my film. When I click Save or Save As opens the window that u Specify the name format, and everything you click Save. But it did not have much screen time .. Probably for 0.5 seconds, then Movie Maker closes without notice. This is no problem to import AVI to him, I can save more! Please help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Pony opener spa | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates