Saturday, January 23, 2010

Scotland Genealogy I Am Looking For The Children Of Richard Creech Born 1600 Of Scotland.?

I am looking for the children of Richard Creech born 1600 of Scotland.? - scotland genealogy

I am looking for the name of the son of Richard Creech, of Fife, Scotland. Nicolas and I know Henry, but I think there were 2 girls? I know that the mother Frances and Richard Beale, Frances was, and 2 girls were killed in an attack by Indians, while 2 children in school. It happened in James City, Virginia, after Richard had moved to the United States. Looking for Richard behalf of the parents or a family tree to him in Scotland. Any help would be great for my family tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Pony opener spa | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates